Odor in your washer and clean clothes is caused by mold in the hidden internal parts of your washing machine, where you can't see it. Washer Fan™ Breeze™ is easy-to-install, simple-to-operate, and the only permanent solution for washer odor. Washer Fan Breeze fits every washer worldwide - front-load, top-load, HE or traditional!
- “I installed the Washer Fan on my home washing machine. I can’t believe the difference in the smell of my towels, and my sheets, and my kid’s clothes. I really thought that it was time to get a new washing machine. You just saved me hundreds and hundreds of dollars!” Forbes Riley
Host of Forbes Living TV
- “Washing machine cleaners are band-aid solutions at best. The washer needs a permanent fix for washer odor and that’s where Washer Fan comes in.” Mariette Mifflin
Housewares & Appliances Expert
- “Finally a simple yet permanent solution for your smelly washing machine. Washer Fan finally puts an end to washer odor!” Benjamin Wilson
Vice President of Production
What our Customers are saying…
- We had tried EVERYTHING to eliminate the odor from our front loader washing machine. The remedies are too numerous to list, but anything that comes up on a Google search, we did. Now we have no odor. Simple as that. The Washer Fan was the answer. Period. Conley B
Decatur, AL, US
Kenmore Front Load
- After several years of mold-free operation, it finally caught up to my washer. Smelly towels, a bad odor in the washer and black mold in it. I've tried machine cleaners to no avail and last month installed the Washer Fan. It only took a couple of days to have the smell gone and wash loads finally 'fresh' smelling. This is no doubt the only permanent solution to washer odor. I'd recommend it to anyone with a washer. Mariette Mifflin - About.com
Shequiandah, Ontario, Canada
Whirlpool Front Load
- If you are like me and ready to throw your $1000 washer out the front door after three months of owning it because of "the smell" Buy This Fan!! No tools needed and installs in seconds and I noticed a difference in 10 minutes... It's that simple it works! Danya R
Hampton, VA, US
Whirlpool Front Load
- I had tried everything to get rid of the smell in my washer and was ready to spend a couple grand for a new one when I read about the Washer Fan. I installed it myself it's so easy and I have NO odor at all anymore. Worth every penny! Thank you! Kristin F.
Sagamore Hills, OH, US
Whirlpool Front Load
- “WOW...First I can't believe how simple it was to install. Took maybe a minute and a half. Second and most important it is very quite and definitely took careof the problem. I am 70 yrs old and not much impresses me anymore but....I'M IMPRESSED” Tom Stoner
Austin, TX, US
Samsung Front Load
Washer Fan Q&As
Why should I invest in a Washer Fan™ Breeze™?
- Washer Fan Breeze is the only PERMANENT Solution for Washer Odor, as it compensates for every washer’s design limitations. See How Washer Fan Breeze Works
- You have nothing to loose! Washer Fan Breeze comes with a Risk-Free, 60 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. Try it on your washer and see how well it works for you!
- A new washer will have the same issue as every new washer built today, including Top Load washers, has the same design limitations of a pump at the bottom of the washer that allows for standing water to constantly remain in the lowest parts of your washer. This standing water causes high relative humidity in the internal components of your washer as it evaporates. See why every washer built today has standing water.
How do I know Washer Fan Breeze will work on my washer?
- Washer Fan Breeze fits every washer on the planet with multiple ways to install
- We are so confident that Washer Fan Breeze will work on your washer that it comes Risk-Free, 60 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Washer Fan Breeze has eliminated or prevented washer odor on front load and top load washers worldwide, but don’t just take our word for it. Click here to read Customer Reviews.
Can I trust Washer Fan… an online business?
- Washer Fan has been in business since 2011. We sell directly through our website (at a reduced price) and eBay.
- Washer Fan is a proud member of the BBB, with a top rating. Visit our BBB page.
- Washer Fan has been featured on Forbes Living, I Gotta Have That! TV and The Leading Edge Series, hosted by Jimmy Johnson. About.com’s journalist, Mariette Mifflin, a customer since 2012, has written six articles on Washer Odor that feature Washer Fan. Visit our Press Page.
- Purchases are safe as WasherFan.com is a secure site, protected by Comodo.
- Your credit card information is never shared with Washer Fan. We do not receive or store any credit card information. Your credit card purchase is processed by our payment gateway, Authorize.net, who only transmits the last four digits of your credit card to us. If you pay with PayPal, they don't transmit any payment information directly to Washer
Washer Fan is a great idea! Who invented it?
- Troy Broitzman is the inventor and founder of Washer Fan. Troy’s laundry had a weird, sour smell that was driving him crazy. He had tried washer cleaners and leaving the door wide open without permanent results. He tore his washer apart and found mold inside, hidden where you can’t see it. As a lifelong inventor, out of necessity, he invented Washer Fan to remedy his own washer’s stink. Upon discovering that there was no permanent fix for Smelly Washer Syndrome, he decided to offer the Washer Fan to others that were also suffering from nasty, smelly clean laundry as well... read more.